NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY ENTERING THE DRAWING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. Drawing(s) Timing: The Entry Period (the “Drawings”) and drawing dates are specified below for each drawing.
2. Eligibility: The Drawing is open only to legal United States residents residing in THE UNITED STATES who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. One entry per person. Employees of National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. (“Administrator”) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Entry Pools; Random Drawing; Odds: All eligible Entries as defined below, will be entered into a drawing, where all entries will be entered and one winner chosen at random. The winner will be contacted through the Instagram account that they used to comment with. The winner will have two calendar days to respond to the message. If no response is received within two calendar days from the initial message sent, then National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. will pick another winner using the method outlined above. The prizes will be mailed or delivered electronically to the winner. The winner must coordinate with National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. if the prizes are not emailed. If prizes are available to be emailed, then the winner must provide a valid email address.
4. How to Enter: There is one way to enter, as follows:
- For giveaways hosted on the NBCF website:
- TO ENTER THE TICKET DRAWING: Submit your first name, last name, and email on our email subscription page.
- For giveaways hosted on Instagram:
- TO ENTER THE TICKET DRAWING: Like the Instagram post, comment on the Instagram post using the @ symbol, followed by the friends’ name AND follow @nbcf on Instagram
- For giveaways hosted on Facebook:
- TO ENTER THE TICKET DRAWING: Like the Facebook post, comment on the Facebook post using the @ symbol, followed by the friends’ name AND follow National Breast Cancer Foundation on Facebook
- For giveaways hosted on Twitter:
- TO ENTER THE TICKET DRAWING: Like the tweet, retweet the giveaway tweet, AND follow @nbcf on Twitter
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
|Prize||ARV||Total Number of Prizes||Entry Period||Drawing Date (on or about)|
|NBCF Shop Gift Card||$25.00||1||Begins 10:00 a.m. Central Time on Saturday, September 24, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, September 26, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Monday, September 26, 2022|
|Nature Nate’s and NBCF Shop Bundle||$160.46||1||Begins 3:00 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022|
|Brahmin Crossbody Purse||$225.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, October 3, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022|
|Kovo Essential Beauty Bundle and Loopy Gift Card||$440.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, October 3, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022|
|Razer Products Bundle||$539.96||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, October 3, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Friday, October 7, 2022|
|Embr Labs Wave 2 Device and Loopy Gift Card||$449.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, October 10, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, October 14, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Friday, October 14, 2022|
|Avene Skincare Bundle, Sprinkles Gift Card, WorkPRO Pink Drill Set, and WorkPRO Staple Gun||$280.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, October 10, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, October 14, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Friday, October 14, 2022|
|WorkPRO 6-Piece Screwdriver Set, WorkPRO Pink Drill Set, Loopy Gift Card, and BaseLayer Pink Car Mats||$211.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Saturday, October 15, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, October 17, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Monday, October 17, 2022|
|Splendid Gift Card, Sprinkles Gift Card, Torrid Gift Card, WorkPRO 106-Piece Tool Set, and WorkPRO Multitool||$334.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Saturday, October 15, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, October 17, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Monday, October 17, 2022|
|Heart & Harper Be Kind sweatshirt, Be Kind hat, The Amber Bracelet, and The Strong Stack bracelet set||$118.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, October 28, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Friday, October 28, 2022|
|NBCF Shop Bundle||$115.50||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Friday, October 28, 2022 and ends at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, October 31, 2022||10:05 a.m. on Monday, October 31, 2022|
Each of the above is a “Prize” and together, the “Prizes.” Limit one (1) Prize per person. All Prizes are NBCF-specified. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Prize will be permitted. Terms and conditions apply for Prizes/certificates, including blackout dates. Prizes available at the time depend on the prizes already won at the time of the wheel spin. Unavailable prizes will be covered at the time of each spin. In the event a Prize should be unavailable, an alternate Prize/Prize component of equal value will be selected by NBCF in its discretion and awarded and NBCF’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled. Sizes are NBCF-specified. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the NBCF and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including but not limited to income and sales taxes) and all fees, expenses, service charges, gratuities, and other costs related to acceptance and use of any Prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual Prize winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in each winner’s name if required by law. Only the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All Prizes consist solely of what is stated in the Prize description. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
6. General Rules: Winners will be required to complete a Declaration of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release at the event or else Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Prize winner may be selected. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the NBCF. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Drawing materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the NBCF.
NBCF and their agencies are not responsible for technical, product, wheel or malfunctions of any kind, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Drawing. NBCF reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, NBCF reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. NBCF’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including weather, health issues, government mandates, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the NBCF which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Drawing, then the NBCF reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Drawing. By entering the Drawing, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Drawing, the entrant agrees that NBCF/Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Drawings agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entering the Drawing, or from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Drawing or participation in any Drawing-related activity.
By entering the Drawing, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Drawing, or any Prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Drawing, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: NBCF IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN TEXAS. THE TEXAS COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE DRAWING AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN TEXAS.
10. Administrator: The Administrator of the Drawing is National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. , 7460 Warren Parkway, Suite 150, Frisco, TX 75034.