Reporting to the Senior VP of Development, the Director of Development is responsible for coordinating and implementing development objectives. The Director of Development will be responsible for maintaining current corporate sponsorship relations and pursuing new opportunities in corporate development. The ideal candidate will be strong in multitasking, highly organized, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be self-motivated, and detail oriented.
• Proactively seek out new corporate sponsorships and fundraising opportunities
• Oversee Fundraising Department
• Work on Cause Marketing, Social Media and Small Business campaigns
• Assist in answering email inquiries from potential constituents and corporate sponsors, sending PowerPoint upon need
• Work on and modify contracts and addendums and communicating with NBCF contract attorney
• Manage new corporate sponsors ensuring the execution of contracts, payment of licensing fees and formal approval of campaign artwork/verbiage
• Communicate with current and potential corporate sponsors via email, phone and in person, developing rapport and loyalty
• Research potential corporate sponsors utilizing Hoovers, Linked-In and various resources
• Travel to sponsors' locales representing NBCF for check presentations, meet and greet, etc.
• 2 Years of experience in related field
• College Degree, B.B.A preferred
• Strong in Microsoft Office Suite
• Highly skilled in verbal and written communication with strong multitasking skills
• Research and investigative skills
• Experience with a CRM tool
• Self-motivated, engaging, and eager to learn
• A positive attitude, willing to go above and beyond
• Eager to assist with miscellaneous projects
All career opportunities are located at our office in Frisco, TX.