The Development Intern will join the Development Team to help with daily tasks, corporate partner initiatives, and key projects throughout the Spring.
- Basic administrative tasks related to Development operations; including printing letterhead and envelopes, creating acknowledgements and dedications letters, and inputting data to SalesForce
- Assist with campaign support for our corporate partners
- Research through various means on potential new partnership leads, including cause marketing, gift in kind securement, and event sponsorship
- Presenting findings to senior team members
- Support corporate partner appreciation initiatives; including award delivery, packaging and mailing
- Organize inventory regularly to assist with tracking partner usage of materials
- Collaborate with the Development team and other NBCF departments to support the organizational mission and goals
- Support internal projects as needed
- Candidate must be an undergraduate student pursuing a degree, preferably in business or communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-motivated, hard-working individual with a positive attitude
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Experience presenting research
- Good handwriting
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Non-profit or volunteer experience preferred
National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.’s Internship Program consists of a unique opportunity to offer real world experience in multiple disciplines that bring to life the knowledge gained in academics. The Internship Program aims to provide Interns with a meaningful experience and an opportunity to explore and expand upon their skills and knowledge. Each Intern will be exposed to the daily tasks related to their educational track (projects, meetings, and creative brainstorming), as well as necessary corporate organization and administrative tasks (culture, inter-department collaboration, corporate communication methods, etc.). Additionally, Interns will receive the benefit of partaking in the inner workings of a successful and well established non-profit organization. We take the Interns future interests into consideration, and provide each intern with an Advisor that will help guide them throughout the duration of their internship.
Application Instructions: Please submit your resume (with cover letter) to HR@nbcf.org. We are excited for you to tell us why you’d like to join our team!