Whether it’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, your birthday month, or just a month dedicated to giving back, it’s always a great time to start planning your fundraiser to support National Breast Cancer Foundation. Every successful fundraiser starts with a great idea and we are here to help you find the right one! Here are some of our top favorite fundraising ideas:
1. Turn your hobby pink: Are you addicted to Pinterest? Do you love crafting, painting, or curating? Sell your homemade goods or creations and donate to NBCF! Etsy shops are also a great way to use your passion to help others.
2. Fundraise on Facebook: Facebook makes it easy to donate your birthday to a cause you love. Start your fundraiser, choose a charity, and Facebook will make the first donation! Share with your friends what cause you’ve chosen and why, and ask for their participation in honor of your special day. Plus, you can create a Facebook Fundraiser for any occasion, not just your birthday. Get started by clicking here.
3. Play pink: Are you involved with a sports team? Get the whole team together and use one of your games/meets/matches to give back to NBCF! You can donate a portion of ticket sales or concessions or even honor survivors during a break in the game.
5. Clean & give back: Looking for some motivation to do some home organizing? Host a garage sale and donate the proceeds to NBCF! It is a great way to get your neighbors involved too.
6. Baking for breast cancer: Take your skills in the kitchen to the next level by hosting a bake sale. All proceeds from your pink pastries will help NBCF give hope to even more women in our communities.
7. Pink casual days: Get your office involved in the fun by hosting a casual dress day for NBCF. By donating a certain dollar amount, you and your employees can pink out the office and give back to a great cause.
Still don’t see the best idea for you? NBCF has you covered. Reach out to our team & we’ll make sure to find the perfect fundraiser for you: email@example.com. Don’t forget to share the message with your family and friends too. You just may inspire someone with your fundraiser!
Your family and friends may ask “Why NBCF?” NBCF is Helping Women Now by directing over 80% of funds raised to early detection,
education and support services that are making an immediate impact in the lives of woman facing breast cancer across the United States.