How to Fundraise
Funds are typically raised through a combination of direct contributions from the organization and/or donations from customers/employees.
Partners can raise funds through:
- Employee/company donations
- Company match
- Employee fundraising challenges (t-shirt sales, bake sales, dress down days, etc.)
- Collection box at registers to activate your customers
- Round-up donations through shopping cart online or through point-of-sale system
You can send and track your donations by setting up a custom fundraising page for your organization. The fundraising page is best used for sharing with your employees and/or customers to gather donations and for submitting your organization’s final donation. (If you’d like to forego creating a fundraising page you can submit your final donation here)
Please take a minute to review our full Fundraising Partner Terms and Conditions here.
How to Get Started on Your Fundraising Page
To get started, you’ll need just a few things:
1. The email address you provided from the form on our website
2. A company logo or image if you want to personalize your organization’s fundraising page
3. A donation goal
Setting a realistic and meaningful goal.
Consider how many women you want to help:
– $500 can help educate 250 women about their breast health
– $750 can provide care packages to 15 women undergoing breast cancer treatment
– $1,000 can fund free mammograms and diagnostic services for 6 women in need
Click Here to Set Up Your Fundraising Page
Fundraising pages are powered by Classy, our easy-to-use fundraising platform.
Setting up Your Page
Step 1 – Create an Account
Create a Classy account using this link (be sure to use the email address you submitted to NBCF).
Step 2 – Create Your Page
Create your fundraising page by setting your organization’s goal, customizing the page headline, setting up a short URL (optional), and adding your company logo. You can edit all of these settings through the “Manage” button at the top of your fundraising page.
Step 3 – Spread the Word
Share your fundraising page with your organization’s employees and/or customers via email and social media.
Tips for a Successful Fundraising Partnership
Here are a few tips for great fundraising:
Engage your employees
Make an impact with your team. Getting your employees involved not only expands the support your organization provides NBCF, it also leads to increased morale and employee satisfaction.
– Recruit a few volunteers from your organization, ideally from different departments, to help promote your fundraiser
– Encourage influential leaders to donate first and get involved
– Find more ideas here
Don’t forget to activate your customers
Socially conscious partnerships enable you to interact with your customers in new ways to increase customer loyalty and build brand awareness.
– Share your fundraising efforts on your social media accounts
– Collect donations at the point-of-sale with a collection box near the register or an online round-up program
Over the course of your fundraiser, be on the lookout for emails from NBCF with more information on building a successful partnership!
Again, thank you for supporting NBCF and our mission of Helping Women Now! Our supporters provide help and hope to women at every step of the breast cancer journey.
If you have questions, please email us at [email protected].