No one should have to face breast cancer alone.
Financial barriers, inequality in access to care, and inadequate support are all significant challenges for those affected by breast cancer.
NBCF is filling in the gaps of cancer care through educational tools, early detection services, and support before, during, and after a potential diagnosis. These solutions provide hope and help when patients need it most – now.
Organizations can make a significant impact through fundraising, contributions, or cause-marketing.
Our team is dedicated and committed to humbly serving those impacted by breast cancer and the vital partners whose support makes it all possible.
At NBCF a partner is more than a simple donor or sponsor. We endeavor to cultivate true and genuine partner relationships with every organization supporting our cause.
Examples of this commitment include:
- A dedicated success manager assigned to every strategic partner
- Robust cause-marketing/fundraising collateral
- Experienced experts available for advice and consultation on best practices in messaging, employee engagement, social media, compliance, point-of-sale fundraising, and more.
- Creative, innovative partnership ideas are encouraged and given thoughtful consideration
- NBCF partnerships are long-lasting and personal
For nine more reasons to consider an NBCF partnership, click here.
NBCF offers the following strategic partnership opportunities. Please select the most appropriate one for your organization:
- No minimum annual contribution
- Partners manage their own campaign utilizing NBCF’s easy-to-use co-branded online fundraising platform
- Use of NBCF’s logo/registered trademarks not included
- Requires a minimum annual contribution commitment (starting at $3,000 and can include gift-in-kind value) to ensure the overall costs associated with supporting partnerships do not exceed the total funding provided
- Includes a dedicated NBCF success manager, use of NBCF logo/registered trademarks, and more
Why is there a minimum annual commitment?
NBCF is committed to being excellent stewards of every dollar gifted to us. IRS and state guidelines associated with corporate charitable giving require specific oversight and reporting, adding expense to each partnership. In order to ensure our corporate partnerships are not costing more to administer than the funding they provide, we require minimum annual contribution levels accordingly.