- Check out our Fundraising Tips Sheet to help you brainstorm some engaging ways to involve your family, friends, and supporters
- Need some help with your online fundraising page? These Instructions and FAQ’s may be useful. We also have some additional tips on how to optimize your online fundraiser and social media guidelines!
Step-by-Step Fundraising Page Tutorial
- Information Page: About NBCF
- Breast Cancer Statistics
- Printable Brochure: What Every Woman Needs to Know About Breast Cancer
- Printable Event Flyer
- Printable Pink Ribbons – Showcase who’s made a donation to your fundraiser by creating a collage with all of your donor’s names on a printable breast cancer ribbon
- Facebook Banner (use #HelpingWomenNow too!)
- QR Code Generator – Use this to make donating to your fundraising page easy and accessible
Fundraising Success Stories
Julie used her Bat Mitzvah party as an opportunity to set up a donation station for her attendees and raised $613 for NBCF.
Ez, a breast cancer survivor, competed in body building competitions and hosted virtual yoga sessions while fundraising to help survivors. To date, Ez has raised over $10,000 for NBCF.
Addison & Reagan
Sisters Addison & Reagan have hosted a neighborhood lemonade stand for six years in a row and have raised over $3,500 for NBCF.
Make sure we get all of your donations.
Did you have an online fundraiser but need to send in additional donations via mail?
Use our printable Mail-In Donation Form to ensure you get credit for all of your fundraising efforts!
Review official Fundraising Terms here