Fundraise for Charity by Streaming
Game Pink is bringing together gamers, streamers, developers, and publishers on a mission to help women and families impacted by breast cancer. Playing your favorite video game can make a difference in the lives of women and families facing the realities of breast cancer. Simply sign up to create your own charity stream and start fundraising!
Fundraise for Game Pink
This October, we are focusing on Rallying in Screening Everyone as part of our Breast Cancer Awareness Month campaign for Game Pink.
The past year has posed a challenge to just about everything, and breast cancer prevention is no exception. Although we saw setbacks in screenings and early detection, we’re rising to the challenge together.
For the past 30 years, NBCF has supported women by helping them get access to the education, screening, care and support they need. This is our moment to rise up and do even more.
Sign up to create your own charity stream using one of the sites below, and start fundraising!
Prizes for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Earn milestone prizes for your Game Pink fundraising efforts
Upcoming Fundraising Streams
Tune in on Twitch to support Game Pink fundraisers
- October 20th from 2pm – 10 pm PST: Lilmissdemise @ https://www.twitch.tv/lilmissdemise
- October 21st from 2pm – 10 pm PST: Lilmissdemise @ https://www.twitch.tv/lilmissdemise
- October 22nd from 2pm – 10 pm PST: Lilmissdemise @ https://www.twitch.tv/lilmissdemise
- October 22nd at Noon EST: Pancakesandchill @ https://www.twitch.tv/pancakesnchilll
- October 22nd at 8pm: McStabberStudios @ https://www.twitch.tv/mcstabberstudios
Share Your #GamePink Story
If you or someone you know has been impacted by breast cancer, tell us your #GamePink story. If you’re a streamer fundraising for NBCF we’d love to hear your story, too. What motivated you to fundraise?
Get Your Game Pink Gear
Questions? We’re happy to help! Contact us here.