Your Story Matters
We will share these stories leading up to Mother’s Day on social media to encourage others facing breast cancer. Your story is important in helping people know they are not alone as they hold on to hope.
Sharing Your Story is Easy
- Tell Us. Tell us about a mom you love who has faced breast cancer, or tell us about your own experience. Posts in memory of those who have passed away are also welcome.
- Show Us. Upload a picture of the person you’re honoring. The photo you submit must include the honoree, but it may also include you and/or others.
- Follow Us. Your story may be featured on NBCF’s social media channels so be sure to look for it and share with your friends.
Tips for Choosing theRight Photo:
- The photo must be clear. Do not apply filters to the photo — our team will work their magic.
- Make sure the photo you submit has available space for text.
Share Your Snapshot!
Although we cannot guarantee all photos will be shared, we will do our
best to feature as many as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected].