Your Story Matters
We will share these Snapshots of Hope throughout the month of October on our social media platforms to encourage others facing breast cancer and their families. Your story is so important in helping people know they are not alone as they hold on to hope.
Sharing Your Story is Easy
- Tell Us. Tell us about someone you love that has faced breast cancer. Or, tell us about your own breast cancer experience. Posts in memory of those who have passed away are welcome as well.
- Show Us. Upload a picture of the person you’re honoring. The photo you submit must include the honoree, but it may also include you and/or others with her/him.
- Follow Us. Your story may be featured on NBCF’s social media channels so be sure to look for it and share it with your friends.
Easy Tips to Help Us Share Your Story:
- The photo must be clear.
- Do not apply filters to the photo – our team will work their magic.
- Make sure the photo you submit has available space for text.
Share Your Snapshot!
Although we cannot guarantee all photos will be shared, we will do our
best to feature as many as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected].