- Check out our Fundraising Tips Sheet to help you brainstorm some engaging ways to involve your supporters
- Need some help with your online fundraising page? These Instructions and FAQ’s may be useful. We also have some additional tips on how to optimize your online fundraiser and social media guidelines!
Step-by-Step Fundraising Page Tutorial
- Information Page: About NBCF
- Breast Cancer Statistics
- Printable Brochure: What Every Woman Needs to Know About Breast Cancer
- Printable Event Flyer
- Printable Pink Ribbons – Showcase who’s made a donation to your fundraiser by creating a collage with all of your donor’s names on a printable breast cancer ribbon
- Facebook Banner (use #HelpingWomenNow, too!)
- QR Code Generator – Use this to make donating to your fundraising page easy and accessible
Fundraising Success Stories
Airbus Helicopters, Inc.
Airbus Helicopters, Inc’s employees hosted a walk at their facilities and had those impacted by breast cancer share personal stories. They have raised over $4,000 in two years.
Morgan Stanley raised $16,000 by hosting an employee fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Month with different initiatives throughout the month like “Paint the Office Pink”.
The 12 Gym
The 12 Gym hosted a team fitness challenge using NBCF’s online fundraising platform and raised $58,000. Members of the gym created teams of 4 and competed for a free year-long membership for all team members.
Make sure we get all of your donations.
Did you have an online fundraiser but need to send in additional donations via mail?
Use our printable Mail-In Donation Form to ensure you get credit for all of your fundraising efforts!
If you have any questions or need help with your Fundraising Partnership, you can reach us directly at [email protected] or (972) 248-9200.
Review Fundraising Partnership Terms here